*UPDATED* Current Policies for Office Visits
Updated: Jul 28, 2020
1) Print and complete the COVID-19 Screening Form below. You will be asked the same questions
when you call upon arrival to the office.
2) All caregivers and children ages 4 years and up are REQUIRED to wear a face mask at all times
while in the office.
* Please do not remove or pull down face masks while in the exam rooms
* A nurse or physician will instruct your child when and how to remove their mask for their
3) Whenever possible, please only bring the patient being seen with one caregiver. We are more
than happy to have additional caregivers join the visit via phone call or Facetime.
4) ALL PATIENTS, SICK AND WELL - Please call upon your arrival and you will be escorted to
an exam room when one is available.
6) If your appointment is between 7:30am - 8:30am or 12:00pm-1:30pm, you may enter through
the main entrance and check in with the front desk upon arrival.
7) Copays (if applicable) can be taken over the phone in advance of your child's appointment to
facilitate social distancing.
Patient Screening Form (1)
Download PDF • 68KB
484 views0 comments