*UPDATED* Current Policies for Office Visits
1) All caregivers and children ages 4 years and up are REQUIRED to wear a face mask at all times while in the office.
* Please do not remove or pull down face masks while in the exam rooms
* A nurse or physician will instruct your child when and how to remove their mask for their exam.
2) ALL PATIENTS, SICK AND WELL - Please call upon your arrival and you will be escorted to an exam room when one is available.
3) If your appointment is between 8:00am - 8:30am or 12:00pm-1:30pm, you may enter through the main entrance and check in with the front desk upon arrival.
4) Copays (if applicable) can be taken over the phone in advance of your child's appointment to facilitate social distancing.